Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    Teresa Marches Through Atlanta

    Dear Friends,

    Here are some of my pics from my recent keynote gig at the Georgia Romance Writers Moonlight & Magnolias conference. A wonderful time was had by all, as you can see by the pics! (Many of them taken by the lovely and talented PJ Ausdenmore, who is almost as good a photographer as she is a candy-maker.)





    With fellow authors Jenna Petersen (Jess Michaels) and Tanya Michna (aka Tanya Michaels). Hey, how come I only get one name?!











    Sharing breakfast with former Squawk Radio regulars PJ, Gannon, Buffie and Andrea (Tricia must be behind the camera on this one.)














    With wonderful Avon editor Tessa Woodward and dear friend Jean Willett









    Hanging with Tricia, Cynthia, J Perry Stone, PJ, Gannon and Buffie.






    With Andrea and her adorable sister Tricia
















    J Perry Stone brought me a very special surprise! We get the funniest looks from...everyone we meet! :)












    No wonder I'm smiling...PJ brought me an incredible selection of her homemade chocolates!











    Jean and I celebrate on Maggie Award Night











    Showing off my covers for SOME LIKE IT WICKED and my upcoming April release SOME LIKE IT WILD











    Sharing my wit and wisdom (quit snickering, J Perry Stone!)















    Oh look...another photo op!






    With reader Missy Wickersham, the inspiration for "Miss Samantha Wickersham" in YOURS UNTIL DAWN












    Voguing it up on the dance floor. I couldn't go to bed until they'd played "my" song...BABY GOT BACK!









    With the ever gorgeous Jacquie D'Alessandro and her equally gorgeous husband

    13 comments:

    Nicki Salcedo said...

    We cannot thank you enough for all that you did, the words that inspired, your smile...and of course "Baby Got Back." Thank you for being a friend of Georgia Romance Writers.

    Teresa Medeiros said...

    Thanks for inviting me, Nicki! For those of you who don't know, Nicki (along with pal Michelle) is Conference Coordinator Extraordinaire! Of course she's an equally excellent dancer ;)

    pjpuppymom said...

    It was wonderful seeing you again, Teresa. Thank you for those lovely words. I'm glad you enjoyed the chocolates and the pictures.

    Nicki and Michelle were definitely conference coordinators extraordinaire and they couldn't have selected a better keynote speaker. Teresa, you were charming, funny and very inspiring!
    And may I say that I am SO PSYCHED that I get to see you again Friday! :)

    Kasey said...

    It looks like you had a great time! I love the new cover for Some Like it Wild. Green is my favorite color. Oh, and "Baby Got Back" is one of my favorites too. My best friend and I had to have it played at her bachlorette party and her wedding dance.

    Anonymous said...

    Teresa, it was so much fun hanging out with you and the Squawk refugees who made it to M&M. And equally fun getting to know the ladies from RNTV. PJ took some awesome photos and I can confirm her chocolates are to die for!

    As J Perry would say...

    Love Your Guts!

    TrishaM said...

    I had a fantastic time as well, Teresa. You are so nice!! Can't wait until next year!! :)

    Keira Soleore said...

    Terri, what fun to read a blog from you. I'm so totally jealous of all the Squawkees there you got to meet you!!

    Santa said...

    You look marvelous, darlin'! I've heard so many fantabulous things about the M&M conference and about you at the M&M conference.

    So nice to see so many Squawkees together in one place!

    LYG!

    Gannon Carr said...

    Teresa, it was great to relive the weekend through your blog and all of the great pictures. What a delight it was to meet you!

    LYG!

    J Perry Stone said...

    I'm so glad you were the keynote speaker, Teresa. Seeing your smiling face (and dimples) in the elevator, in the hallway, and in the restaurant was the very best kind of surprise and it happened 2/3 times a day. Lucky us who love your guts.

    What's more, I still can't stop thinking about your speech, particularly what you said about (you think I'm going to mention the monkey thing here, don't you?) your mom and dad. That story was incredibly moving. Your dad is the ultimate romance hero and he should know there is a whole faction of women in southeast who think so.

    Lastly, and maybe most importantly, I think everyone should know …

    Baby does have back and certainly knows how to shake it!!

    Go Teresa.

    Andrea said...

    Teresa, it was so good to see you again. Thanks so much for your generosity and signing all those books. You are a real sweetheart and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

    Smooches!
    Andrea

    Anonymous said...

    What a great post! Thanks for sharing, Teresa!!!

    I hope life is treating you well. :)

    Bethany

    Sylvia Day said...

    You look beautiful! I wish I could have been there to hear you speak.